creates power and is a necessary ingredient for success but, until it
is applied, the concept of knowledge rest within leaving one . . . powerless.
- Ron Coxsom
Sales Training and Development: Performance Improvement
constant mission of increasing sales and employee motivation is the goal of Ron
Coxsom's Training System. Incorporated are in depth ingredients for
performance improvement and customer retention. No nonsense 12-point strategies designed to
elevate your business and strengthen your sales skills. Discover why some companies continue to just maintain instead
of igniting their potential. Learn the real secrets of peak
more on Sales Training and Development
Employee Motivation: Communication Motivation
Ron shares how to motivate
employees and create a workforce that remains committed, focused with
improved production and customer satisfaction. His research and
first-hand experience offers strategies based on ethical selling for
performance improvement, human behavior, personal growth and
stirring individual performance. This program proves how to
recognize and avoid the symptoms that cripples most individuals and
companies from success and happiness.
more on Employee Motivation
Service: The Upstream
A systematic process designed
to Turn Customers into Partners, based on ethical selling principles. This program covers effective ways to
provide a Five Star service on a One-Star budget to previous, present,
and future customers. Learn how to adapt and capitalize on basic communication
skills and increase customer loyalty. This program guarantees to increase
employee loyalty and provide practical techniques to create a superior
experience for the current and new customers. Our selling system
– Selling with C.A.R.E. ™ Commitment • Accountability •
Responsibility • Effort™, shows
how to build your business and your work force and create a
more on Customer Service
Development for Professional Application:
Skills taught in PDC (personal
development center) are designed to enable people to think with no boundaries,
reinvent one’s life, over come obstacles, and pursue those inner
dreams and aspirations. The on going course equips you with the necessary
ingredients required for you to fulfill your passion and purpose. Ron
also covers how the program can be applied to your work, family, and community.
Discover how to sustain a constant pursuit by never allowing
the newness to wear off.
more on Personal and Professional Development
These programs are presented
in the form of a keynote speech, in-house development, breakout sessions,
or convention appearance. Numerous subtopics are included in each program
and personalized to the needs of your organization.
Click on the link following the program description for suggested subtopics
or see below.
Sales Training and Development
- Building and Establishing
- Ethical Sales Principles -
The fuel that ignites Customer Satisfaction and repeat sales.
- Peak Performance - Learn
to uncover your "hidden treasures"
- The One Un-teachable and
Un-coach able Ingredient for Performance Improvement. Techniques
to get you moving with no-effort.
- Developing a 5 Star Business
- Preparing yourself for
the Sales Process
- How to handle Rejection
- Making a positive presentation
- Phone Techniques
- Sales Skills
- You, Inc.
- Branding for Market Share
- Recruit. Retain. Reward.
Reinforce - Creating a team of talent and professionalism.
- Success leaves clues,
and fortunately so does failure
- The elevator to Success
is out of order.
- Hidden Treasures
- Why did your customer purchase
- Never allow the newness
to wear off
- Building value rather
- Developing a internet
- Are you open or close
- Attitude. Attitude. Attitude
- Mastering Word Tracks
- Negotiation and Closing
- Never judge a book by
its cover, unless you are the book.
- Product Knowledge
- Networking and Presentation
- Mission Statement
Back to Top
- The Three T's of
- Creating a Workforce
filled with excitement
- How to develop a Five Star
Team with a limited budget.
- Motivating employees --
Independence vs. Interdependence
- Balancing behavior styles
- know your personality
- Motivation staff for 5
- Coaching for Professional
- Vision Vs. Imagination
- Recruit. Retain. Reward.
- Commitment. Passion. Purpose
- The C.A.R.E. Theory --
How to avoid the common barriers and excel within your profession.
- The clues of Success
- Encourage an exciting transformation
- Professional Excellence
- The difference between
training and development
- You Inc.
- Branding for growth and
- How to Create and run a Marathon Business
- Getting others to seek
their Pinnacle of Performance
- Productive Sales Meeting
- The Power of H.O.P.E.
- Team Development
- Success of Follow Through
- Time Management
- Lower the walls within
- Personal Development
- Goal and Mission setting
- The driving force behind
Back to Top
- Handling Customers
- Nurturing Customers
- Building a Rapport with customer
- Establishing a Rapport with Orphan owners
- Communicating with Customers
- Picking up the paper when no one is looking
- Never judge a book by it's cover, unless you are the book
- Creating a 5 star mentality
- Does Follow up really work
- Effective words for soothing the customer
- Just listen to me, please
- Hold Please
- Who did you say you spoke with
- Branding you mission
- Word of mouth advertising
- How to turn a complaint into a testimony
- Getting your customer to work for you
- Does casual Friday really work
- Tearing the Walls down between departments
- Developing a data base
- Knowing your customer
- Why did you customer really purchase from you
- Understanding Customer - Partner Development
- Track you customer
- Effective Service
- How to have a good day
- Positive Affirmations -
- How to Uncover your Hidden
- The power of H.O.P.E.
- The principle of C.A.R.E.
- Getting unstuck
- How to remain focused
- How to overcome obstacles
- Dealing with Opposition
- How to reinvent your goals
- Getting what you want
- How to never allow the
newness to wear off
- Think like a child when
act like a adult --
- Never allow your past to
manipulate your future
- Turning weaknesses into
- Building Bridges and creating
- Personal Goal Setting
- You, Inc.
- C.P.P. -Commitment. Passion.
- An eagles eye – Identify,
Confront, and Conquer
- Stop. Think. Act
- Learning to really listen
- Image Building
- Controlling disappointments
- Application - Desperation
- The Lion, the scarecrow
and the tiger
- Greener pastures
- Visualization of the next
- Belief and Vision
- Positive Conditioning
- If the shoe fits . . .
creating a superior customer experience.
PO. Box 91844 • Pasadena, CA 91109-1844
About Us |
& Presentations | Automotive